Folder Gluing Equipment
PHILOSOPHY APR SOLUTIONS s.r.l "We are constantly pushing forward and developing new products and services that ensure our customers are getting the quality and performance of a true market leader in finishing equipment."
Consists of professional technicians specialized in the industrial graphics sector with vast knowledge in finishing equipment. APR Solutions create machines for both packaging and commercial with the latest technology developing staff is very attentive to the needs of the market thus offering highly competitive products at reasonable prices.
BOX PLUS 1 - folder-gluer
BOX PLUS 1 is a folding and gluing machine designed for:
- Producing straight-line boxes
- Folding and gluing shopper bags in 2 steps
- Applying the double-sided tape
- Inserting cards, plastic samples, paper, DVD (optional)
- Introduction format: Max 720 x 1020 mm, Min 100 x 100 mm
- Paper weight: 200-600 g/m²
- Mechanical speed: 120 m/min
BOX PLUS 2
BOX PLUS 2 is a machine with the automatic feeder PLUS designed for folding and gluing straight-line boxes and crash-lock bottom boxes, shopper bags in two steps in order to form and close the tube of the bag. Box Plus 2 can also apply the double-sided tape on cardboard or paper with the automatic feeder with the format 72cm and 102cm.
New construction machine, made in Italy, designed for the production of:
- Straight-line boxes
- Crash-lock bottom boxes
- Folder with pockets
- CD/DVD envelopes
- Folding ang gluing shopper bags in 2 stps
- Applications of the double-sided tape on posters, envelopes, DVD, (optional on request)
- Machine format: Max 720 x 1020 mm, Min 120 x 120 mm
- Paper weight: Min 200 g/m², max 600 g/m²
- Maximum mechanical speed: 150 m/min
ATHOS PLUS is a machine designed to apply the double-sided tape and tear tape in full automatic way, using the feeder Plus which is the first worldwide friction and suction feeder. Besides the automatic feeder, the machine is provided with a manual feeder as well, which allows the work with very light paper (starting from 80gr/m2).
As an optional, the machine may be provided with an automatic delivery table.
- Introduction format: Max 700 x 1000 mm, Min 100 x 100 mm
- Paper charge capacity: 200 mm
- Cardboard charge capacity: 400 mm
- Mechanical speed: 120 m/min
- No. of applications: from 1 to 10
Folding and gluing machines
For more than 20 years, Versor Engineering has concentrated on developing and manufacturing of paper converting machines.
Today the main focus is placed on modern carton folding solutions. Knowledge and experience of qualified staff, in combination with latest designing tools, assembling procedures and modern, highly-specialized mechanical department with CNC machining, enables Versor to create innovative machines with simple operation, short set-up times, less waste and modern design.
VERSO is compact machine that can convert crash lock bottom boxes in the most popular size of packages produced for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and other products.
It can process carton, plastic or microflute blanks. Diverse auxiliary equipment expands it to process miscellaneous shapes of blanks.
Easy and quick set-up and maximum speed of 200 or 300 m/min makes Verso an effective solution for short runs.
These features cause that the machine might as well be successfully incorporated for digital packaging systems as multipurpose converter.Video More info
SERTO has been designed to run various materials.
Robust frame and durable elements of working devices allow to process wide spectrum of cardboard, plastic or corrugated blanks, including the stiffest ones.
In accordance to machine's version ( k1 , k3 , k4 or k6 ) it is possible to produce straight line, crash lock bottom and 4 or 6 corner collapsible boxes.
Although, in the range from 160 cm to 200 cm, SERTO has been specially designed for processing corrugated board, but the machine also enables treating blanks made of cardboard.
- K3 - three gluing points
- K3/4 - four gluing points
- K3/4/6 - six gluing points
Carton, micro-corrugated board, laminated materials, foil
- Packaging type: Packaging with one, two, three (crash lock bottom system), four, and six gluing points; conical packaging, CD envelope-type packaging flat and three-dimensional - concertina type.
- Max. blank size: Max. width - 800/1000 mm, Max. length - 900 mm
- Min. blank size: Max. width - 45 mm optional execution, Max. length - 75 mm
SERTO 80/100 k3/4/6 - module-based machine for the manufacturing of cardboard, micro-corrugated board, laminated material, and PET, PCV, and PP packaging in the following variants:
- Simple, one-point packaging
- Packaging with automatically closed bottoms
- Packaging with double walls
- Multi-chamber packaging
- 4-corner packaging
- 6-corner packaging
- Small format packaging
- Conical packaging
- CD packaging (flat and 3d)