Hadronics cooper rollers
Hadronics is your source for affordable, high performance print rollers, including copper rollers. Hadronics copper rollers offer the advantage of excellent performance, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
Hadronics copper rollers, with their smooth, tight copper grain structure, put up a hard front to abrasive wear in ink systems.
Copper roller advantages include:
- High hardness rating of 200+ Vickers vs. soft, porous copper means longer wear life.
- Tight composition of grain structure minimizes corrosion attack frequently found in other copper roll materials.
- Oleophilic surface has natural affinity for ink, which reduces stripping and ghosting.
- Superior structure and thickness offer longevity and lower operating costs.
- Fine surface finish results in less friction, minimal generation of heat. (And because it dissipates heat rather than insulates like Hard rubber or nylon, it allows your rollers to cool quicker for more even distribution of ink, longer life expectancy and creates a larger operational window.)
- Unlike nylon and hard rubber, minor corrections to abrasions can be made to copper rollers while on the press.